Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover Stick
How many times have you had perfectly good clothes ruined by stains? Or avoided buying white clothes and linens because stains are just too hard to remove? Well, no more. All Natural Stain Remover is cloth diaper safe and even safe for wool too!
Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more! Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. Your favorite blouse, your grandmother’s lace tablecloth, your child’s car seat, even your walls and carpets – all of them can be treated with All Natural Stain Remover. Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is real soap. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural lemon essential oil and the deodorizing power of litsea. Best of all, it works!
TIPS FOR USE:
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
- Clean your shoes or remove the ink of your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in Hot water and just spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
- You Know the dirt that builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs well Presto! it's gone with the natural stain remover.
- Removes mold from surfaces especially in your fridge.
- IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO USE HOT WATER WHEN USING BY HAND OR PREPPING FOR THE WASH!
- If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. It should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
- Works Great with Soap Nuts!
- Cleans your car seats either by melting a few scraps in hot water and brushing them out.
- Good for getting rid of pet odors in your carpet or anywhere else
- Grate a little bit off like a quarter of an inch and throw it in with your regular laundry and it will brighten and energize your load.
- Melt a little bit in hot water ( usually when you do this just use about ¼ to ½ inch of the bar and melt in a pail with a quarter full of hot water) and use it to scrub your granite or whatever counter top you might have.
- The hot water solution is also good for cleaning tiles, bath tubs, toilet bowls, sinks. Even your tile or linoleum floors.
- If you are a fisherman and want to get rid of the fish smell from your hands then wash with it.
- Take a half bar or so and put in a cloth bag or on its own and leave it in your car as an air freshener.
INGREDIENTS: It’s made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients of saponified oils of coconut, canola and vegetable oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural lemon and the deodorizing power of litsea. Will not discolor clothes or fabrics.
Made in Canada.