Lalabye Baby Newborn All-in-Two (AI2) Diaper
Looking for the new Lalabye Baby - Spring Solids Collection? Click here.
Lalabye Baby Newborn cloth diapers include 1 small bamboo insert. The insert is made of 4 layers of thirsty bamboo terry.
Lalabye Baby Newborn cloth diapers are sized smaller to fit 5-12 lbs babies well without added bulk or extra tucking. Made of the same soft, flexible TPU exterior and gentle micro-suede interior as our One Size diapers, our newborn diapers feature 3 rise settings, and our aplix closures allow for a successfully trim yet easily adjustable fit every time. Each newborn diaper shell has an opening at the back of the stay-dry pocket as well as a snap, and each newborn diaper includes one small Lalabye Baby bamboo inserts.
- Micro-suede interior (a stay-dry fabric) protects your baby from wetness.
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy TPU (waterproof) fabric provides a custom fit.
- Hook and loop (Velcro) closures facilitate quick and easy diaper changes every time. Perfect for caregivers and grandparents.
- Perfect, trim fit sized for quickly changing newborns - rise snaps adjust to fit from approximately 5 – 12 lbs.
- Easy to use and clean - Wide slot opening make it easy to stuff the insert for a stay-dry feel for baby.
- Water-resistant belly band/insert stopper prevents leaks at the tummy.
- A versatile 2 in 1 diapering system – use it as a “pocket” diaper with the inserts tucked inside for a stay-dry feel OR use it as an All-in-Two with the bamboo insert snapped on top.